“InspiriTec looks at you for the person you are and the work you do, not the medical condition that you have.”
Explore Your Potential with One of Philadelphia’s Top Workplaces!
Working at InspiriTec is not like working anywhere else. For many of our employees, a career with us is more than just a job; it’s a way of life. Our unique approach combines world class training and compassionate human services to help you fulfill your potential both personally and professionally.
Whether you’re a first time job-seeker, returning to the workforce or are changing careers, we encourage you to apply to any open positions that interests you or simply share your background and qualifications via our contact form (human resources). We’ll work to understand your unique needs and challenges, provide appropriate training and support, and ultimately find an exciting opportunity where you can apply your unique talents and skills to launch a satisfying career.
Click here to inquire about employment opportunities at InspiriTec
Customer Service Representatives (Newark, NJ)
InspiriTec is seeking Customer Service Representatives to represent the State of New Jersey in responding to a wide variety of public inquiries regarding all aspects of their Professional Licensing programs. A CSR must at all times maintain a positive image of DCA while disseminating thorough, complex and accurate information in a professional manner.
Customer Care Representatives (Ft. Knox, KY)
InspiriTec is seeking Customer Care Representatives to field calls and inquiries at its Ft. Knox site where we operate the U.S. Army Human Resource Service Center (HRSC) and the U.S. Department of Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC). Many of these positions assist veterans, retirees, active duty service members, Reservists and National Guard members and military families with Human Resources related questions. This work requires a broad base of experience in military and civilian personnel matters, especially as they relate to the Department of Defense (DoD), federal, state and county government agencies. Applicants must have computer literacy, to include knowledge of the Microsoft Office products and/or software for word processing, graphics and spreadsheet applications.
PSA Customer Service Representative – The DMDC Consolidated Call Center, Fort Knox, Kentucky
Immediate Supervisor: Team Lead (PSA)
Work schedule is for 11:30am to 8:00pm shift. Daily duties include assisting customers who interact with the Customer Contact Center with questions relating to these programs by making sure the CSR provides the correct course of action to resolve the problem. CSRs are in the business of solving customer’s problems. We treat all customers with compassion and tact, no matter the issue, problem or situation. CSRs track all contacts utilizing the CA universal ticketing system and post the entire transaction upon concluding the interaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
Provide assistance to customers per Defense Manpower Data Customer Contact Center (DMDC) Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) utilizing DMDC Knowledge Base or other DOD automated tools. Respond to customer inquiries in the form of telephone calls, and emails. Answer calls, provide accurate information, or escalate the issue to the Team Lead and/or to the appropriate agency as required. Selected PSA CSRs will have the additional duty of processing DA Form 2962 – Personnel Security System Access Request (PSSAR) packets and responding to email inquiries.
Must have a good working knowledge of the following programs: Personnel Security Assurance (PSA) to include the following systems: Defense Information System for Security (DISS), the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), and Secure Web Fingerprint Transmission (SWFT). Other related duties include having a working knowledge in the DoD Defense Security Service (DSS), Office of Personnel Management (OPM) – National Background Investigations Bureau (NBIB), Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) and related Department of Defense forms. Have a working knowledge with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). Use of various computer programs, applications and websites the Department of Defense has to aid in assisting customers, concerning; DISS, JPAS, DCII, SWFT, OPM/NBIB/e-QIP. Must be able to navigate through the Automated Call Distribution (ACD), and the Interactive Client Business Manager phone systems; you must have a complete working knowledge of the CA Universal Ticketing System, Windows 7 environment, and also have a complete working knowledge on processing Personnel Security System Access Request (PSSAR – DD Form 2962) and upon approval build PSA accounts IAW applicable SOPs.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any related field and/or at least 1 year of experience directly related to position responsibilities (CSR). Must be able to obtain a Top Secret (TS/T5) eligibility (clearance) based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
Note: A SSBI is the government-wide investigation required of those who need access to Top Secret classified national security information.
Light (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Point of Contact:
All resumes and questions regarding this job posting should be submitted to the InspiriTec Human Resources Manager.
Vanessa L. Wells
DMDC Contact Center
Human Resources Manager
Application packets must include the following. Packets missing information will be considered incomplete and will be low priority for consideration.
Internal Employment Application Process
- Applicant must have a minimum passing quality score of 93%
- Applicant must have and maintain good work attendance
- Position is for 11:30am to 8:00pm shift
- No negative counseling within the past 90 days
- T-5 adjudication may take up to 24 months (2 years) to be completed
- Employment offers may be revoked if security clearance requirements are not met
- Employment is contingent on guidelines set by the Javits-Wagner O’Day Act
- InspiriTec Inc. is an ability one program
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Philadelphia, PA)
Call Center Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Research and process Military Service Member inquiries and complaints received made via telephone or Fax Server.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Operates a PC and multiple mainframe databases to research information for interpretation and explanation to the Military Service Member or family.
• Must be able to research, identify and explain problems and resolutions in a minimum amount of time. Other task performed as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
High School Diploma
RAPIDS Certified (Certification occurs as part of the on-board training)
Public Trust/NA CLC
Security Clearance preferred.
Tier 1 Help Desk Analyst (Wyomissing, PA)
General Function: Under general supervision the Service Desk Support I Tier I will provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution, making independent decisions by performing question/problem diagnosis in a call center environment. HDI certification a plus.
Service Desk Support Tier I will document, research, identify and attempt to solve technical problems on initial call and/or triage where appropriate for resolution. Candidate will perform all other related duties assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed.
• Assist users with all modules as well as security-related and password reset issues, where applicable.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve application issues by researching problems using available information resources such as closed tickets, FAQ’s, alerts, or defect logs.
• Collaborate effectively with other Service Desk staff members and trainers to resolve unfamiliar issues.
• Log all Service Desk calls, email, and voicemails into the ticketing tool for tracking purposes.
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention or expert knowledge to appropriate SMEs.
• Route problems, create, track and document resolutions in regards to all ticket request assignments
• Provide exceptional customer service to the user community.
• Respond to incoming requests for assistance via calls, emails, or voicemails.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Superior interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations.
• Ability to handle 50+ calls per day with calls being different in level of complexity
• Ability to work independently, as part of a team, with customers, peers and management
• Willingness to work flexible hours/weekend hours.
This is at a non-profit organization.
Organization is a strong supporter of providing work for individuals with disabilities