“InspiriTec looks at you for the person you are and the work you do, not the medical condition that you have.”
Explore Your Potential with One of Philadelphia’s Top Workplaces!
Working at InspiriTec is not like working anywhere else. For many of our employees, a career with us is more than just a job; it’s a way of life. Our unique approach combines world class training and compassionate human services to help you fulfill your potential both personally and professionally.
Whether you’re a first time job-seeker, returning to the workforce or are changing careers, we encourage you to apply to any open positions that interests you or simply share your background and qualifications via our contact form (human resources). We’ll work to understand your unique needs and challenges, provide appropriate training and support, and ultimately find an exciting opportunity where you can apply your unique talents and skills to launch a satisfying career.
Click here to inquire about employment opportunities at InspiriTec
Customer Service Representatives (Newark, NJ)
InspiriTec is seeking Customer Service Representatives to represent the State of New Jersey in responding to a wide variety of public inquiries regarding all aspects of their Professional Licensing programs. A CSR must at all times maintain a positive image of DCA while disseminating thorough, complex and accurate information in a professional manner.
Customer Care Representatives (Ft. Knox, KY)
InspiriTec is seeking Customer Care Representatives to field calls and inquiries at its Ft. Knox site where we operate the U.S. Army Human Resource Service Center (HRSC) and the U.S. Department of Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC). Many of these positions assist veterans, retirees, active duty service members, Reservists and National Guard members and military families with Human Resources related questions. This work requires a broad base of experience in military and civilian personnel matters, especially as they relate to the Department of Defense (DoD), federal, state and county government agencies. Applicants must have computer literacy, to include knowledge of the Microsoft Office products and/or software for word processing, graphics and spreadsheet applications.
Director of Client Relations
Reports to the CEO, and assigned to Project and Program Directors as needed
We are looking for a Manager of Client Relations to create and nurture long-term relationships with our customer(s). You will resolve issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp complex customer needs among various customer constituencies and deploy advanced, consultative, and strategic account management tactics and approaches to develop exceptional Client relationships with assigned Client(s).
We are seeking a high caliber contact center executive who understands all aspects of Account Management and who has a background in call center operations..
The Position is responsible for planning and managing the full relationship between our business unit(s) and its most important customer(s) and overseeing the analytics and strategic data mining activities to meet that end. The manager in this role will engage in a variety of tasks including project management, coordination, strategic planning, relationship management, negotiation, leadership and innovative development of opportunities.
- Coordinating communications with a variety of stakeholders including: the customer (multiple parties), contract officials, InspiriTec CEO, Project/Program Director, and Managers.
- Works with the CEO and the assigned Program/Project Director and team in developing strategies that result in retention of assigned clients
- Championing the customer/client at all levels internally and coordinating with Project Director and Managers to efficiently represent the customer.
- Schedule, hold, and document regular meetings with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensures an overall positive experience for the assigned client base.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- In collaboration with CEO, Progam Director, and Project Management, responsible for leading the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications. Identify, research, and resolve complex technical problems. Ensures that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities
- Coordinating with other members of the management team and dealing with any customer issues that may arise.
- Managing InspiriTec’s client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
- Feeding back suggestions for improvement and research to senior staff; relaying results back to customer.
- Working with Program Manager and associated Operations Management to develop and implement policies and procedures necessary for meet the requirements of clients and ensure a satisfied clientele.
- Work with InspiriTec’s Operations Management, Quality Assurance, and Analytics staff in mining data to identify trends, potential trouble-spots, and opportunities.
- Assist in resolving clients’ issues/problems by listening to complaints and proffering solutions effective for satisfactory resolution
- Maintain excellent customer service and ensure the customer service team adhere to acceptable standards for client service
- Contact clients to ensure they are satisfied with received services
- Communicate with clients to identify their preferences and facilitate the process to meet their needs and expectations
- As a result of consulting with colleagues and industry experts and provide clients with regular updates to keep them abreast on changes in trends
- Regularly assess services to ensure they meet contractual requirements and AQLs.
- Work with the Program Director and her/his staff in the preparation of weekly status reports (and meetings) and for the customer and monthly Senior Management Reviews.
Sales and Marketing Support
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales division of a company to ensure their work operations align with the objectives of the client services unit
- Building new business relationships using existing contacts.
- Supports solution selling or up-selling of InspiriTec services.
- Documents Client retention, upselling activities, and interactions
- Owns proving insight and recommendations on pricing negotiation and contract renewals.
- Proffer recommendations to clients and aid them in selecting suitable services that best meets their requirements
- Prepare and manage budgets/proposals for presentation to customer in order to achieve objectives
Five + years experience in a senior client management, customer service, or client support role at the executive/director level. Experience with contact center operations.
- Background in call center operations; contact center knowledge in government settings is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction) and contractual AQLs.
- Proficient in MS Office and other analytical tools (i.e. advanced Excel, database query)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Excellent writing skills especially to DoD (Department of Defense) writing standards
- Effective communication and presentation skills in individual and group settings.
- Experience in root cause analysis and dissection and communication of problems into their basic elements
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with various personality types and stakeholders
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Affinity and Appreciation for both project execution, and achieving the organizations human services mission
- Travel required to various customer and operational locations: KY, CA, DC, Philadelphia PA.
- Ability to work well with a team
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing OR Liberal Arts with related experience. Masters Degree a plus