“InspiriTec looks at you for the person you are and the work you do, not the medical condition that you have.”
Explore Your Potential with One of Philadelphia’s Top Workplaces!
Working at InspiriTec is not like working anywhere else. For many of our employees, a career with us is more than just a job; it’s a way of life. Our unique approach combines world class training and compassionate human services to help you fulfill your potential both personally and professionally.
Whether you’re a first time job-seeker, returning to the workforce or are changing careers, we encourage you to apply to any open positions that interests you or simply share your background and qualifications via our contact form (human resources). We’ll work to understand your unique needs and challenges, provide appropriate training and support, and ultimately find an exciting opportunity where you can apply your unique talents and skills to launch a satisfying career.
Click here to inquire about employment opportunities at InspiriTec
Customer Service Representatives (Newark, NJ)
InspiriTec is seeking Customer Service Representatives to represent the State of New Jersey in responding to a wide variety of public inquiries regarding all aspects of their Professional Licensing programs. A CSR must at all times maintain a positive image of DCA while disseminating thorough, complex and accurate information in a professional manner.
Customer Care Representatives (Ft. Knox, KY)
InspiriTec is seeking Customer Care Representatives to field calls and inquiries at its Ft. Knox site where we operate the U.S. Army Human Resource Service Center (HRSC) and the U.S. Department of Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC). Many of these positions assist veterans, retirees, active duty service members, Reservists and National Guard members and military families with Human Resources related questions. This work requires a broad base of experience in military and civilian personnel matters, especially as they relate to the Department of Defense (DoD), federal, state and county government agencies. Applicants must have computer literacy, to include knowledge of the Microsoft Office products and/or software for word processing, graphics and spreadsheet applications.
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Philadelphia, PA)
Call Center Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Research and process Military Service Member inquiries and complaints received made via telephone or Fax Server.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Operates a PC and multiple mainframe databases to research information for interpretation and explanation to the Military Service Member or family.
• Must be able to research, identify and explain problems and resolutions in a minimum amount of time. Other task performed as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
High School Diploma
RAPIDS Certified (Certification occurs as part of the on-board training)
Public Trust/NA CLC
Security Clearance preferred.