InspiriTec has been awarded a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) GSA IT 70 contract. Our MAS, also known as GSA Schedule, is numbered 47QTCA19D00JG and was approved on August 21, 2019 with a contract duration period extending through August 20, 2024 with three (3) additional five- year option periods. Under this certification, we can now provide a full range of InspiriTec’s services to all federal agencies in all fifty states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories (Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.), as well as to other worldwide organizations such as the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, Peace Corps, United Nations and NATO.
GSA Schedule Contract Overview of the MAS Program
GSA Schedule contracts are awarded to responsible companies that offer verified commercial services and validated fair and reasonable prices. Federal agencies place orders directly with Schedule Contractors, and deliveries are made directly to the customer. Orders placed under the MAS Program are considered to be compliant with full and open competitive process when the ordering procedures are followed. When placing orders, agencies need not:
- Seek further competition,
- Synopsize the requirement in the Commerce Business Daily, or
- Make a separate determination of fair and reasonable pricing.
Advantages of the MAS Program
Placing an order using Schedule contracts results in numerous benefits. These benefits include:
- Administrative savings (typically 15 days to issue an order)
- Competition requirements have been met (FAR 6.102(d)(3))
- Prices have been determined to be fair and reasonable
- The customer agency works with InspiriTec on obtaining a proposal for services requested and can use the Schedule as a means for procuring services
- Agencies select the schedule holder based on best value or other means
- Volume discount pricing saves the government money
- Teaming arrangements allow for a total solution approach to customer needs
- Blanket Purchase Agreements can be used to tailor services to customers’ needs
- There is no ordering limitation
An award placed against a Schedule contract is an order; since GSA has already determined our prices to be fair and reasonable. The actual order is directly between the ordering agency and InspiriTec. This allows Government agencies to fulfill their requirements by making a Best Value selection of the service that meets the Government’s needs. If you need any assistance with the ordering process please contact Harry Webb.
Blanket Purchase Agreements
A GSA Schedule Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) is an additional benefit under the contract to fulfill anticipated repetitive needs.
GSA Schedule SIN#132-20 Automated Contact Center Solutions (ACCS) Contract # 47QTCA19D00JG
Automated Contact Center Solutions (ACCS) – The intended scope of this SIN is to offer ACCS. ACCS is defined as any combination of products, equipment, software and/or services that are required to establish and maintain contact center capabilities managed by the contractor for an agency. These include a wide range of automated and attended managed solutions that allow agencies to respond to inquiries from the public. Permissible offerings under this SIN may include any technologies or services required to deliver and support ACCS to agencies, including but not limited to:
• Technology: Automated services to include but not limited to Artificial Intelligence (AI), Chat Bots, Robotic Process Automation, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Voice/Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech, Voicemail, Callback, Web Callback, Email Delivery, Hosted Online Ordering, Hosted Email Web Form, Hosted FAQ Service, etc.
GSA Schedule SIN#132-51 Information Technology Professional Services Contract # 47QTCA19D00JG
Information Technology Professional Services – The intended scope of this SIN is to offer Help Desk services. Includes resources and facilities management, project management, database planning and design, systems analysis, network services, conversion and implementation support, network services, back-office, and data/records management.