“Here at InspiriTec, there are people to help train, educate and encourage you to be all you can be.”
US ARMY HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICE CENTER
Full service support for the U.S. Army Human Resources Services Center (HRSC)
Project at a Glance:
- Multi-channel communication
- Information and referral services
- Military Benefits and entitlement programs information (military icon)
- High volume Veterans Recruitment
The U.S. Army Human Resources Services Center (HRSC) supports soldiers, family members, veterans, retirees, and other stakeholders. The HRSC provides informational and referral services on benefits and entitlement programs and responds to multi-channel communications and inquiries on all aspects of HR and beneficiary support as required. In August 2011 they partnered with InspiriTec to establish a contact center that would enable them to serve their audience more consistently, professionally and cost effectively.
InspiriTec worked closely with the HRSC to establish operational management and staffing for the processing of the HRSC’s core communication areas:
- Contact center
- Walk-in welcome center
- Hardcopy mail distribution functions
During the implementation, InspiriTec coordinated the activities a sub-contractors and collaborated with military leadership in the areas of new hire recruitment; evaluation of incumbent personnel for transition to new team; new employee in-processing; new hire training; operations discovery; and establishment of administrative support functions. The transition of all HRSC functions from the previous contractor was accomplished within four weeks of contract execution.
InspiriTec’s HRSC serves as the world-wide primary entry point into the command for all HR-related external communications across all channels (phone, email, fax, hardcopy mail, etc.). Ongoing contact center duties include:
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Process a full range of recurring personnel actions
- Code and input personnel data into automated system
- Assist in benefits and entitlement activities
- Reply to requests for verification of data within prescribed timelines
- Reasonably determine escalation points for inquiries
The HRSC employees 70 full-time team members and the operation handles 20,500 calls on average per month.